Friday, May 1, 2015

The last one


 

 I enjoyed most of the writings in this class and the free writes are my favorite I like it when I have to put something to paper and I have a main Idea that I generally leave but come back to and I’ve really surprised myself with most of the free writes. The best assignment, however was our credo, our motto during the beginning of class, I wish I had put a lot more effort and time into it but the writing was so good I was waiting for it to be graded so I could apply online for an actual online journal page but it was never graded and I couldn’t send that one in and never completed the application but I want to I will become a successful writer and pieces I made like my credo remind me why. My least favorite assignment must have been none of them, nothing I didn’t see as useless or disagreed with any of the work I did so probably a missed assignment or some group work that I didn’t like.

I observed that during the beginning of class I tried to knock off all or words and it was hard then I used them less and know I think I have improved on my over occurring words. I also was able to shorten my sentences a little more, I try to push too much into one thought and generally jumble it all up, and while it’s a strong sentence, the sentence has two ideas and none of them make sense together. Lastly a change I saw was I use my Capitalization better, as in example before I would have said the first-lady which would be the first lady of what? Now I’m better at knowing she is a place in office describing her position its First-Lady which makes sense.

I feel the same with all of my writing after I have begun to push that writing I did out of my mind eventually after time and I come back and read it I want to re-write EVERYTHING I wrote. I’m not sure if I’m trying to be a perfectionist, because im not, or don’t truly like my writing or maybe I do have a mindset of a writer and seriously want to critique and make each sentence stronger so it’s my best work. If I could change anything I would go back and re-do all of my writing just because I know I don’t spend enough time perfecting my papers and when I read them I feel sad I was so short on time for that small span of words that eventually comes to a sentence, two or maybe more that is a complete original thought or idea leading to the inside of how I think.

I like best about the course was he teacher of course Mrs. Anthony. You class style I preferred, I wish we could free write every day it’s my favorite, plus I like the way you think in class and your discussions are always interesting. Also I feel like you’re an actual relatable teacher and I enjoyed the class thoroughly. The writing assignment were great except I don’t know why I don’t like this because it is dreadful but we never had a long report and I’m glad we didn’t have many pages on anything because honestly I create filler so much long reports I can’t even consider as I tried when I really did I just didn’t put lots of myself on the paper and never try with my best intentions. So in the long run I think you see it as I do which is if we do something we don’t absolutely love and write about it what’s the point were not really developing more as writers but as page fillers, or people who collect facts then jumble them on the page and call it there’s.

What I liked least of the course was the book we had to read that I didn’t like too much and never really knew when to start it and then the journal thing I had to buy for this class we didn’t use so that’s some bummers.

If I had a do over I would re-do my credo just to make it perfect. I would re-do a terrible scoring paper, or some work that wasn’t my best but this was my best on a moment’s notice and I would compile a lot of my free writes into it and make such a solid paper!

Myself I learned a lot of my insight and how I view things like fear in my blogger we posted for our fear free write I completely surprised myself by re-reading it, and it was spectacular! Completely how I see it and I could really reach myself in that paper so I learned that I’m not completely shut off on my own writing, I can reach depth, and that im not so weird in my views as I thought, any person who calls themselves normal though wouldn’t agree. Also that my views aren’t so critically viewed, im used to everything I say that’s an original thought completely getting turned down, with strange remarks and I just don’t make the greatest impression with any of my single original thought or theories on life. As a thinker because I’m pretty sure that described every single one as a thinker, student and writer but also helped in the fact that it’s really hard to take away our filter before we put word to page and I know I can do it, with my filter there’s no abstract or outlandish thinking or my way of thinking so I close myself away from the work.

I don’t think the course would need much improving , write now im focusing on why im not improving so it was all in all my version of a perfect class and I would love to take any more from you Mrs. A any time!

For participation I did well but I wasn’t here as often as I should so no way I deserve an A but I’ve never viewed an A as I can get that but more as a alright B would be great. In group where I was in the back I knew the guys with some basis so I actually discussed and put my work out and we co-operated. But with the other groups like when I showed up for the book that was in random order I was a little late and the group left me out so I sat there and for those reasons I don’t deserve a High B. Other than those I tried and put myself out there and that’s the most you can ask for. That is why I deserve a high C low B or B, always an ideal grade but I deserve it due to my reasoning that I was here every time I could and used my brain tried with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment