Wednesday, April 29, 2015

happiness 04/06/15


Happiness 04/06/15

It is not a goal as to I want happiness so I chase happiness, no but as an end result of a goal or a pursuit that makes happiness. Life should be more about happiness, all you ever hear anyone talk about is the bad, the ugly and the things that make us unhappy when we all need to focus on the good and making others happy, which also in turn creates happiness for ourselves. I don’t understand most thoughts on happiness but it’s the end result of my day that I go for. I always think when somethings wrong how I can make it a positive and become more optimistic, it definitely used to be my way of life and I’m back there again because we can all choose happiness in our days it’s all about the little decisions that you don’t let get ahold of you and never let anything get to you, or break you down because everything can. But there is a fine line between when happiness is too much, then it’s our habit and it creates less, little or none of our happiness, we are just now in the belief that it is happiness, but that is an addiction and everything can get you addicted when you’re too close. Between excess and withdrawal lies the essence of moderation and how it definitely plays into our part on happiness. Expectations do make the difference in the fact that you expect too much, no matter how much it actually is then it will never be satisfying. No matter what happiness is just never find it but explore what happiness could be and always look to benefit others as too that being my main source of happiness. Here is the question does one seize the day by doing the most you can today, or plan and do for today what will benefit you tomorrow or in the latest years of your life you may not get to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment